take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Whew. Things are good. Lots of opportunities flying at my head, and I don't know how to pick the right one...this is a pleasant thing to have to complain about.

My compulsive shopping has landed me in some trouble, but, I don't really take it too seriously. At least I didn't buy a Mercedes. Mostly done shopping for the holidays. This is easy because I really only buy for my immediate family. My friends have to wait until I find something perfect for them, which never really ends up being at the "right" time. You can call me the new Constantine: I can make Christmas whenever I want too.

Maybe we should give Dec. 25th back to the pagans. Can't I just buy presents for people when I feel like it? I want to give my presents out now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home