take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Tuesday, September 26, 2006


Vancouver weather is perfect right now. I was back in Ontario for a little while and it sucked, so it's nice to be back. Living out of suitcases is harder than you'd think. I have too much stuff here now, so getting it all home, if I ever go back, will be a shipping issue, not a luggage issue! Thank goodness I could store all my crap at Blake and Kirsten's while I went home. I've postponed my art show yet again, which means the next time I intend to try is late December, to be up for the month of Jan. Here's the pretty Esprit that we built. I'd have to say that I love my job, even though it makes me a capitalist dog.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:07 p.m., Blogger Andrew said…

    At the very least, I'm glad I didn't miss the show, although I'm sorry to hear you had to postpone it. Real happy to hear that things are working out for you out west. Be sure to let me know what's happening next time you're back in Ontario....as you might have seen from my blog, I've been haunting the GTA a bit more than usual lately....ciao for now...

     
  • At 5:13 p.m., Blogger Her Highnessness said…

    Ack. So I'm trying to find your e-mail address because I noticed that you'd sent me an e-mail but it was sent to my spam folder... and I noticed your name just as I'd pressed empty folder! My bad. Can you resend?

    Keep us all posted on the show!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home