take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Thursday, September 16, 2004

I'm blogging to loosen up my fingers so i can get back to work. i've been doing drywall in the basement for a couple of days now and my hands are locked into action figures' famous "Kung-Fu" grips. i don't really want to work today but the pressure is on, we're running out of time, and even though D took 3 days off to help me, we only made so much progress. my deal was this: if he wanted to add more work to the list of things to do, he had to do the work. So he had to learn how to tile, because i refused to take on the project. I'm not sure how he feels about manual labour but i can only assume it's not his thing, due to all the swearing. Whereas, i can tell he likes me because he buys me Life cereal, and now i have 3 boxes.

2 weeks to go, and then i get what's left of my life, back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home