take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

There's so much snow that I have no place left to put it. I've shovelled 5 times in the last two days, and it's still snowing. I LIKE to shovel snow, because it's great to get outside and work. I'm very out of shape, and it makes me feel good to do something, instead of _trying_ to do something monotonous like the eliptical trainer. From the perspective of a country girl, going to a gym makes me feel like it's vanity muscle that i'm getting, not real muscles from working. this sounds weird i guess, if you're city bred and need gyms to get exercise, but maybe you'll understand. So, while some people are off playing in the sun, on beaches, i'm here gloating over my finished taxes, (already in the mail,) and my enourmous pile of snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home