take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Monday, February 07, 2005

Running 2 PCs with the same stuff in this house. One will run Japanese language inputs the way it's supposed to and one will not. You can guess by my tone that the machine that i need it to run on is mine; also, that mine is not the one that it runs on. WTF: to the heavens, i swear by Thor's mighty hammer that this computer is gonna get smashed one of these days. I'm avoiding driving to the university to take my Japanese Reading Exam. I'm just hoping that i do better than last time, where i didn't break a 70. I have to overcome a monumental indifference to everything in my life at this point; I'm not motivated, not interested, and not feeling well. I still feel out of sorts with being back in Canada, and am envious of my friends who are not here, or who are leaving here soon. I'm trying to organize my photos of Korea but it's a ways off for the slideshow still I think, at least a couple of days. I have to have it ready if i go visit my parents this weekend.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 p.m., Blogger andrea said…

    So this is what a comment looks like! Pretty!
    I read my Japanese paragraph and messed up several questions asked to me by my prof and my TA. At the very least it is over, and i probably did better than on the last one, where i read about one and a half sentences.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home