take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Saturday, November 26, 2005

I have outlined the essentials to a good life, a lovely life:

Free doughnuts
Free Kleenex Pocket Packs
Bacon (Pancakes and Melly's peaches are a bonus, if possible.)
Fresh Ground Coffee
Electric Blanket
Felt Lined Rubber Boots
Pie

I don't think it's hollow to live without the romantic ideals of "love" or "hope" when ones reality is pie based. I love pie. I hope to have pie. I can wipe it off my face with my Free Kleenex.

Or is that egg?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:58 p.m., Blogger Sofi said…

    Hello Andrea Poole,

    I was just thinking about that time my drunk friend vomited on your white couch.

    That was six years ago, and yet I still harbour guilt.

    I hope you are well.

     
  • At 7:12 p.m., Blogger andrea said…

    I'm great, and congrats on your small boobs!

    You know, every night i've lain awake for the last 6 years, I've remembered her puking on the couch and blamed her. Now that I know that you're responsible for it, I blame you.

    It wasn't my couch. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home