take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Calgary still blows, but hey, you only get out of it what you put into it, so I've found a posh yoga place to take my money in exchange for the excruciating pain.

I am guessing by my whining that maybe I should be starting my foray into renewed physical fitness with more gentle exercise. I didn't think that I was that dammaged from my latest accident, however I feel perhaps taken collectively with the others, the impact has been quite severe. Gentle stretching perhaps. I was brooding about physical limitations the other night, and wondering at what point does one accept them.

I'm not ready to give up yet. I'm going to get orthotics too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home