take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Monday, November 15, 2004

I got to go down my parents' well yesterday. This little adventure required suspending a ladder down it (hung on a 2x4) and going into the depths with nary but a harness to clip on when i got down about 25 feet to do what i was there to do. it made me feel like all the risky things i've done actually come in handy; useful skills for the people i care for. and i didn't drop anything into the water either. It's been a beautiful couple of days, sunny and inspirational.

i got to see an old friend who has just come back from Japan before he and his gf move to England, and i got to stay with some others. I got woken up with my "niece" Athena being dropped into my arms. i know it sounds retardedly cheesy to say this, but being with a baby who is delighted to see you in the morning is a great way to start the day.

this would also be a great way to start the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home