take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Thursday, November 18, 2004

This is day 2 without a cigarette. While i'm bored to tears with the amount of times i've tried to quit, and irritated by the fact that i always break out, i think it says something that i keep trying. i think it says is that i'm spineless, and don't really have enough positive motivation to be invested in actually quitting for good. but smoking is a disgusting, expensive habit that will kill me, so i keep trying. i'd like to blame two of my best friends--Brandy and my Dad--for taunting me with their death stix, but really that's just a poor excuse for me letting myself fall off the wagon everytime i see them.

here's to not getting in my car to go buy cancer, here's to hiding from my neighbours so they don't slip me smokes, and here's to making it through the next 5 days of weakening chemical dependence without peeling anyone's face off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home