take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Thursday, November 25, 2004

I made it through the week without smoking. I've got hives. I've got a bad attitude. All I want to do is smoke, but I'm not. This is mostly because I'm broke, but I didn't smoke when I had a free opportunity either. I'm also not drinking enough water; my goal of starting to work out, this week, has fallen through the cracks. Maybe next week I can focus on that again, as I can't even haul my ass out of bed early enough to have the time. This is because I'm having some of the worst dreams I've ever had. Not neccesarily the scariest, but just terrible, nonetheless. They go on for ages, then I can't sleep, then when I finally fall back asleep I have more too-revealing dreams, and then I have to get up.

Oh, and on a sidenote: I went to the Pixies show last night, and it was pretty good. I was in line talking with David about how it was the second show, so it was unlikely that anyone I knew would be there. But I was wrong, there were 6 people that I ran into. that made me very happy.

P.S. (on Nov 29th) I was wrong on 2 counts: not only were people that I know there, it was also the first show, not the second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home