take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Hi from Korea
lots of adventures, but i am very tired, so am only saying hello. my wisdom teeth seem to have been taken out incorrectly. i gathered this by the fact that i have shards of teeth poking through my healing gums. This is exactly what i need while in a foreign country...hope that i don't get infected and man, if i do, i'm gonna spank the oral surgeon when i get back. I'm losing my Ls and my Rs and have to wear a camp sweater most of the time. where i am located is surrounded by a mountain range to the north west, and the ocean to the north east. pretty nice view in the am, with the sun coming over the ranges, and the forests all around. My kids are great, and we get a new batch in a couple of days. Send me emails! It's very odd here.
my post says jan 8at 10 am but really it's the 9th, and late at night.

Hugs for everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home