take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've applied to many opportunities in the last three days, most notably at RBC Dexia. Dexia was just being invented when I left RBC a couple of years ago and I'm actually excited to see if they can take me in, here in Calgary. I need a job: and they have jobs for which my background makes me a very suitable candidate. Nonetheless I'm nervous. I really don't like it when a job search takes more than a couple of days, and I really want to go back to RBC as it's the devil I know, it's downtown, and they're located over that indoor garden habitat that soothes me. Jesse took me there once and I would love to go there on my lunches when it's too cold to go to Prince's Island.

I am going to stop hunting for the day and spin around in nervous circles hoping for a call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home