take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Save a horse, ride a Cowgirl.
Brandy and I (seen here after the 40 of rum) went to Trenton Ontario for Easter dinner. It turned out to be a really good time, much fun had by all. I was happy to be an adopted member of her family, and bartender. We all went to Presquille after dinner and played on the beach picked up some great pebbles, played frisbee, flew kites, etc etc. Later, after dessert, I got my ass kicked all over the place by her family at cards. Her gran can pull aces out of nowhere. I spent some quality time with her niece and nephew, and taught them a thing or two about pouring the perfect beer, and mixing simple drinks. Hot tubbed utnil the wee hours, it was all good.
Cheers to you and yours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home