take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Saturday, September 22, 2007

So I was vacuuming with my new Bissell today. I only spent $80 on it! I don't know whether it's a good machine or my place is just truly dirty. This apartment was built 2 years ago and shouldn't have such an accumulation of filth. I just finished the hall. A hallway that filled the canister on the machine. Wow. It sucked the dirt right out from under the carpet. (Carpets are secretly more filthy than cats, rats and bats combined. I'm not sure why people use the stuff anywhere but a rec room, really, it traps and keeps hidden all sorts of disturbing motes, insects..ugh...can't continue.)

I'm hoping that as I clean over the weekend, I will be convinced that my place is clean. (You know how when you just move in, you don't trust your environment to be sanitary until you clean it half a dozen times, the way _you_ clean?) Maybe that's just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home