take it outside

"ONE SHOULD ONLY QUESTION GODS WHERE NONE BUT GODS CAN REPLY." FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Monday, September 24, 2007

I didn't want to get up today. I got up anyway and got called back about that job, which I accepted on better terms than expected. Yay! Looking in my closet I realized that my suits were pretty much it for my business casual selection, as I'd worn most everything to it's faded end, and destroyed the remainder when I was in construction. (You know those days that are all committed to inspectors, and engineers and you think, "Nah, I won't actually do any real work today," so you look nice and then you end up cutting a trench?) It was time to think about wearing something other than paint stained jeans and T's, as I feel full suits are a bit flashy for day-to-day.

I then proceeded to shop for nice clothes. I got some. But as I was shopping I went into HMV to buy the Amy Winehouse CD and the 2 for 25 thing got me. A ha! I retaliated by going into Coles and compensating with books! That'll show em. Copeland, Gibson! I've missed you. Thought I'd try The World Without Us by Alan Weisman too. I even got my first ever Dummies book. I'm so tired I don't think I can read tonight. The potential of having some money coming in soon has gone to my head and apropos, I have a headache. This binge should last me quite a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home